Sunday, October 23, 2011

Glitter and everything great

A couple of weeks ago we decided after watching something on HGTV that we would use some old small canvas' that we had to make the girls initials on it and glitter it.

We had some left over from one of the girls treat bags for school and I have not stopped trying to come up with ways use glitter.
Here are the pics from the girls initials:



Then came the oldest daughter's halloween shoes, why buy when u can create....We took a pair of her old black flats and glitter those bad boys up as well.


She absolutely loved them. She is so excited to wear them on halloween. 

I have also started to work on the sport jersey memory quilt for my cousin. I have all the sq's cut out and have a placement for them, now to sew them that will be my next project as I will try to post as I go along so all can see my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment