Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome to Elizamelia Creations!

Hello and Welcome to our blog. My name is Nicole and my partner in crime is my lovely husband Jeff. We both are creative and decided to start a lil business, doing what we love. Which some of the time is too much for us to even get finished, but most of the time we are full steam ahead. As for the name, it is a combo of our two daughter's names, Elizabeth and Amelia, and what better inspiration then our two beautiful girls.

I hope you will enjoy our site, maybe want to buy something, or get your own inspiration. Please let your friends and family know about us, and give us feedback
Jeff and I
 Amelia

                                                                                                Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment